AT8H Hazard Warning Tape
AT8 is a strong and durable PVC hazard warning tape designed for marking out potentially hazardous areas such as steps, stairwells, floors, walkways, walls and other areas in need of warning identification.
The two contrasting coloured stripes provide a clear visual warning and help to cordon off specific areas. The tape adheres very well to rough surface and is highly weather resistant, making it suitable for outdoor use as well as indoors.
- High level of adhesion
- Low stretch PVC
- Abrasion Resistant
- UV and water resistant
- Can be walked on immediately after application
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- YELLOW/BLACK: Radioactive substances, Width and height restrictions, Moving equipment and obstructions.
- RED/WHITE: Fire fighting equipment, No smoking areas, Flammable substances
- GREEN/WHITE: Safety equipment, First aid points, Emergency escape routes, Safe areas.