Signode Tenax® Polyester Strapping - 12mm Machine Grade PET
The Strapex PET Strap cannot be affected by corrosion or rust and is therefore the ideal material to replace steel strap. Strapex PET-Strap is available in widths of 9-32 mm, in thicknesses from 0.53 up to 1.27 mm. Due to the high break strength of up to 10,500N it is perfectly designed for the secure transport of palletised goods of all kinds.
UV resistance makes the Strapex PET Strap suitable for storing goods in the open air. Furthermore it is resistant against handling and transport-related stresses such as vibration, and climatic influences such as damp or temperature fluctuations from –30°C to +80°C. The embossed design guarantees an increased seal efficiency as well as better strap feeding.
- UV resistance makes it suitable for storing goods in open air
- Does not produce rust that can affect the appearance of products
- Resistant against handling and transport-related stresses such as vibration
- Resistant to climatic influences such as damp or temperature fluctuations from -30°C to +80°C
- Large cost savings in comparison to steel strapping
- Less risk of damage to the surface and edges of the product
|Article No.||Packaging||Finish||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Metres Per Coil||Colour||Break Strength (N)||Elongation %||Core||Coils Per Pallet|